Wood Flower Bouquets & Centerpieces!
Join us for this fun wood flower workshop to make a beautiful centerpiece for your house. You will be able to hand dye your wooden flowers with a choice of colors then arrange them in your wood box, wagon or red truck or even on a wood pallet sign. If you choose a wood sign or box you will be able to add a word to your project.
You’re welcome to BYO wine or beer to sip and enjoy during the workshop.
How to Register:
1. Choose your project by adding a quantity amount in the right hand column then “Proceed to Registration”
2. Fill out your personal information and design information for your sign.*If there is a personalization like a name or year in your design, please remember to provide us with that information! *
3 . Proceed to Payment (to use gift certificate please email or call to place your order)
4. Hooray you are registered for this event! We look forward to meeting you soon and creating something amazing together!
This event will close on March 2nd to allow time to prepare everyone’s projects and stencils for this event. Space is limited for each event so please make sure if you’re coming with friends or a group to register at the same time or closer together.
COVID Related information:
- Each event will have a lower maximum capacity of 12-15 people or 4 parties. Each party will be at their own table.
- Masks are required
- If you or someone in your household has had any symptoms that could be Covid related in the past week leading up to this workshop, please do NOT attend.
- All supplies will be at your station and we will bring everything you need to your table during the event.
Once your order has been submitted please know there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- March 5, 2021
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM