Pick your Project Workshop !
Pick your projects are back for some fun! Join us in studio to make a beautiful fall sign for your home or a wonderful gift for someone. Our wood workshops are lead step by step by our artists, helping you select colors, teaching you NEW techniques and encouraging you the whole way through. We provide all materials needed to make your very own custom wood sign.
How to Register:
1. Choose your project by adding a quantity amount in the right hand column then “Proceed to Registration”
2. Fill out your personal information
3. Fill out design information for your sign.
*If there is a personalization like a name or year in your design, please remember to provide us with that information! *
4 . Proceed to Payment ( to use gift certificate please email or call to place your order)
5. Hooray you are registered for this event! We look forward to meeting you soon and creating something amazing together!
This event will close on November 24th to allow time to prepare everyone’s projects and stencils for this event. Space is limited for each event so please make sure if you’re coming with friends or a group to register at the same time or closer together as events can sell out and we can’t guarantee seats if we are sold out. Thank you for your understanding.
For more designs you can browse our gallery
Or check out our facebooks
COVID Related information:
- Each event will have a lower maximum capacity of 12-15 people or 4 parties. Each party will be at their own table.
- Masks are required when entering and moving around the studio. Our instructors are requiring to wear mask for the entire time during the event. When you are at your own station you are welcome to remove your mask.
- If you or someone in your household has had any symptoms that could be Covid related in the past week leading up to this workshop, please do NOT attend. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All supplies will be at your station and we will bring everything you need your table durning the event.
This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop with you
- November 28, 2020
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM