The Art of Sea Glass Workshop
Come create colorful sea glass art simply by using an assortment of shells, colorful pebbles, sand, and of course sea glass! We have all the materials you will need to make these wonderful pieces of art but of course you are more than welcome to bring your beach finds to add them into your masterpiece!
No two final creations will ever look the same because your imagination has no limits when it comes arranging the pieces. They can be arranged in so many was patterns, and colors, create a picture or just random fashion. Don’t worry, our instructors will be by your side to help you along the way.
How to Register:
1. Choose your project by added a quantity amount in the right hand column then “Proceed to Registration”
2. Fill out your personal information
3. Process to Payment ( to use gift certificate please email or call to place your order)
4. Hooray you are Register for this event! We look forward to meeting you and creating something amazing together!
This event will close on February 25th to allow time to prepare for this event. Space is limited for each event so please make sure if your coming with friends or a group to register at the same time or closer together as events can sell out and we can’t guarantee seats if we are sold out. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID Related information:
- Each event will have a lower maximum capacity of 12-15 people or 4 parties. Each party will be at their own table.
- Masks are required when entering and moving around the studio. Our instructors are requiring to wear mask for the entire time during the event. When you are at your own station you are welcome to remove your mask.
- If you or someone in your household has had any symptoms that could be Covid related in the past week leading up to this workshop, please do NOT attend. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All supplies will be at your station and we will bring everything you need your table durning the event.
This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop with you
- Sea Glass
February 27, 2021
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM