Photograph on Pallet Sign Workshop!
One of our most talked about workshop is back! There are many special moments in ones life captured in a photograph that seem to be hidden away and never printed out for the world to see. From wedding photos, family portraits, new born sessions, or even that great photograph of you and your friends that just sits on your phone. Let’s dig those amazing pictures out to display them by making a custom wood sign to hang in your house or to make into wonderful gift that will touch someone’s heart.
We will be using a 11″x14″ photograph to display that perfect memory on your custom painted pallet sign. We will lead step by step helping you select colors, teaching you NEW techniques and encouraging you the whole way through. We provide all materials needed to make your very own custom wood sign. This project also includes accessories like ribbon, wood flowers, shells, or twine.
**All photos MUST to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have registered to make sure we will have your photo ready for the event.**
You’re welcome to BYO wine or beer to sip and enjoy during the workshop.
How to Register:
1. Choose your project by adding a quantity amount in the right hand column then “Proceed to Registration”.
2. Fill out your personal information and design information if you would like to add a date or names to your sign. If there is a personalization like a name or year in your design, please remember to provide us with that information!
3 . Proceed to Payment (to use gift certificate please email or call to place your order).
4 . Email email@example.com your photograph for your project.
4. Hooray you are registered for this event! We look forward to meeting you and creating something amazing together!
This event will close on Feb 2nd to allow time to prepare everyone’s projects and stencil for this event. Space is limited for each event so please make sure if your coming with friends or a group to register at the same time or closer together.
COVID Related information:
- Each event will have a lower maximum capacity of 12-15 people or 4 parties. Each party will be at their own table.
- Masks are required
- If you or someone in your household has had any symptoms that could be Covid related in the past week leading up to this workshop, please do NOT attend.
- All supplies will be at your station and we will bring everything you need to your table during the event.
Once your order has been submitted please know there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- February 5, 2021
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM