Photograph on Pallet Sign Workshop!
One of our most talked about workshop is back! There are many special moments in ones life captured in a photograph that seem to be hidden away and never printed out for the world to see. From wedding photos, family portraits, new born sessions, or even that great photograph of you and your friends that just sits on your phone. Let’s dig those amazing pictures out to display them by making a custom wood sign to hang in your house or to make into wonderful gift that will touch someone’s heart.
We will be using a 11″x14″ photograph to display that perfect memory on your custom painted pallet sign. We will lead step by step helping you select colors, teaching you NEW techniques and encouraging you the whole way through. We provide all materials needed to make your very own custom wood sign. This project also includes accessories like ribbon, wood flowers, shells, or twine.
**All photos MUST to be emailed to email@example.com once you have registered to make sure we will have your photo ready for the event.**
How to Register:
1. Choose your project by adding a quantity amount in the right hand column then “Proceed to Registration”.
2. Fill out your personal information and design information if you would like to add a date or names to your sign.
*If there is a personalization like a name or year in your design, please remember to provide us with that information! *
3 . Proceed to Payment ( to use gift certificate please email or call to place your order).
4 . Email firstname.lastname@example.org your photograph for your project.
4. Hooray you are registered for this event! We look forward to meeting you and creating something amazing together!
This event will close on January 13th to allow time to prepare everyone’s projects and stencil for this event. Space is limited for each event so please make sure if your coming with friends or a group to register at the same time or closer together as events can sell out and we can’t guarantee seats if we are sold out. Thank you for your understanding.
**Would you like us to make it for you? Just let us know when you register for this event.
COVID Related information:
- Each event will have a lower maximum capacity of 12-15 people or 4 parties. Each party will be at their own table.
- Masks are required when entering and moving around the studio. Our instructors are requiring to wear mask for the entire time during the event. When you are at your own station you are welcome to remove your mask.
- If you or someone in your household has had any symptoms that could be Covid related in the past week leading up to this workshop, please do NOT attend. Email us at email@example.com
- All supplies will be at your station and we will bring everything you need your table durning the event.
If you are having this project made for you please let us know what color background you would like. Not sure we will be more than happy to pick a color that will work well with your photograph.
- January 16, 2021
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM