Corn Hole and Games!
Join us in studio toto make a one-of-a-kind cornhole set or a fun game! Cornhole sets allow for two makers so you will need to bring a partner to help stain and paint. Boards measure 48″ long x 24″ wide. and this events includes the 2 boards, NO bags. Our wood workshops are lead step by step by our artists, helping you select colors, teaching you NEW techniques and encouraging you the whole way through. We provide all materials needed to make your very own custom wood sign.
You’re welcome to BYO wine or beer to sip and enjoy during the workshop.
Hammer @ Home Kits are and options for these project. Please make note of this in your order.
How to Register:
1. Choose your project by adding a quantity amount in the right hand column then “Proceed to Registration”
2. Fill out your personal information
3. Fill out design information for your sign.*If there is a personalization like a name or year in your design, please remember to provide us with that information! *
4 . Proceed to Payment ( to use gift certificate please email or call to place your order)
5. Hooray you are registered for this event! We look forward to meeting you soon and creating something amazing together!
This event will close on April 11 (April 9th for Corn Hole) to allow time to prepare everyone’s projects and stencils for this event. Space is limited for each event so please make sure if you’re coming with friends or a group to register at the same time or closer together.
For more designs you can browse our gallery
***Bucket color and Yardzee decal may be different due to availability**
**May request other images on Tic Tac Toe pieces.
COVID Related information:
- Each event will have a lower maximum capacity of 12-15 people or 4 parties. Each party will be at their own table.
- Masks are required
- If you or someone in your household has had any symptoms that could be Covid related in the past week leading up to this workshop, please do NOT attend.
- All supplies will be at your station and we will bring everything you need to your table during the event.
Once your order has been submitted please know there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- April 14, 2021
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM